Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My new erhu!!!

Maybe the title for this post is not that accurate. I think it should be my very first own erhu. Since joining the UTPOCM( University Technology Petronas Orchestra Chinese Musical) in January or was it February, I've gained some interests in playing the erhu. This semester I actually went back a week earlier just to prepare for some functions. However, I was always playing the orchestras erhu. Well it's ok but having your own instrument is much nicer and here it is, my very first own erhu!!!



Got this erhu in Kuching. A shop called Shangyin near King Centre. The guy running the shop is pretty friendly. Of course they had this peculiar looking erhu with a pink to gold shading. The sound it made was beautiful but it cost 1.8 k . WOW. Haha. Putting that beauty aside, I got this one, for a very very much cheaper price

:)

No comments: