Monday, November 22, 2010

Only Human

Birthday was on the 21st in case you're new to the blog. Had much fun thanks to many caring friends. I should be extremely happy. But then again, I am only human to let the little disappointment play in my mind for a long time. I guess I've come to realize my weakest attribute, the ability to ignore unhappy things. Or something like that.

Yea, birthday was fun. Everyone who was anyone wished except for one. I guess it's the 21st century and calling yourself a good friend bears little or no meaning at all. To be able to erase people whom you call friends so easily is worse than being me( one who finds it too difficult to erase grudges). I guess you can say I'm only human to not be able to let go. But I guess erasing a friend easily just makes you not a human being.

Just felt like putting that up. Using the roommates laptop now as he is sleeping. My laptop is still suffering from the inability to get any connections let it be LAN or WLAN. But there's always a phone. But that too is too expensive. Until, the next chance I get.....

1 comment: