Thursday, June 11, 2009

Decency...



I googled the definition of the word decent and it brought me to the meriam webster's online dictionary.

Pronunciation:\ˈdē-sənt\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin decent-, decens, present participle of decēre to be fitting; akin to Latin decus honor, dignus worthy, Greek dokein to seem, seem good
Date:
1539
1archaic a: appropriate b: well-formed : handsome2 a: conforming to standards of propriety, good taste, or morality decent behavior b: modestly clothed3: free from immodesty or obscenity decent language4: fairly good : adequate, satisfactory decent wages5: marked by moral integrity, kindness, and goodwill decent folks>decent of t
hem to help

After reading that wholoe bunch of uselessnes, i guess here's the question i've been wondering...

Do I look too decent???


Walking in a mall filled with ah beng and ah lians, or rather known by west malaysians as lalas, i compared myself to the punk outifts, the darks eye shadow, the one eye blind hairstyle and the poor man's many holes jeans. Hahaha . And i wondered. Do i??

I've asked a few. Haha, One said witht he hair , the specs, i had...the face...it's impossible to adopt the non-decent look. I guess...maybe. with the tall hair and the adorable face how do i?? Any suggestions?? haha.

Maybe one day.. I would have starigtened hair?? haha. We'll see. Haha


Which one is for humans? 1st or 2nd??




Oh yeah. The other thing on my mind also came when i was in a mall. See I have these food my hamsters eat. Kuaci, the small small things. I dunno what they're called but hamster food. Then I went to the shopping mall and I saw healthy human food. Guess what...looks like my hamster food. Haha. Have hamsters been upgraded or humans downgraded. Think about that.

9 comments:

yunchuan said...

helo helo ah beng just found out your blog here :P

WK Chua said...

U think too much. Just be yourself and be happy the way you are. haha :)

... said...

oo...positivity chua

eva said...

i will 101% disown u if u turn into an ahbeng.one ahbeng in the family is more than enough.hehehehe...enjoy your hols!speak to u when u get back

... said...

again with the diosowinnng thingy haha

Laura Tiong said...

What is ah bengs and ah lians...ah ham...u don looked decent at all...dob believe chua...he is too kind...lol!!!!!AH CHUA!!!!

... said...

lala ppl la. haha
i blieve chua..he's not kind. ur MEAN!!

MicH. said...

i seriously wun mind if u straighten ur hair... DO IT! ;P

eva said...

Michiebun: don't u dare influence my brother!!if this was ur bro, u wouldn't be saying this =P