Friday, June 5, 2009

My first time...

If you were thinking of a serious first...zZz... Hahaha
This is about YH and his dumb tags!


Upload your favourite picture and answer the questions below:



Why do you choose this photo?

Can't you tell. It's all the mysteriosity and charm and hillarity of the picture. Haha. First thing when people see, they laugh. Now that's something good. Then they will be thinking who is the good looking guy behind the picture. It's a icture with a lot to say. It has never been photoshopped,unlike the guy who tagged me, I'm in it and ,guess what, it's nice!!

When was the last time I ate pizza?

I can't quite remember tha date but it was like 3 weeks ago. With Yi Herng, Liang Yi , Laura, Chua and Michael. It was in Jusco Ipoh. 

The last song you listened to:

Dance Inside by The All American Rejects. 

What are you doing besides doing this tag?

Having fun updating other blogs and disturbing Yi Herng bout his -so hai- picture. Haha

Besides your own name...how do you like people to call you..?

Hmm...my name is Graham. The few alternatives so far, Ah Ham, Ham Ham, ....... go find out urself. For liang Yi and Laura whom I'm sure will say Big Hamster.....it doens't fall into this category. Haha.

Not going to tag anyone cause I find it irritating to be tagged but since I got nothing better to do, this is my first tage in my life.


10 comments:

Kelvin Yi Herng said...

nex time dun tag u lo.. zzz...bla bla bla...

Unknown said...

wa yh bo song!! haha

Laura Tiong said...

BIG HamSTER included!!!!!!!!!!!!

eva said...

thank d person who provided d mask, made u use d mask & took d photo for u =) =)

liangyi said...

你有严重自恋倾向 :P

Laura Tiong said...

ah liang...i agree with u...and so clever use mandarin...he wont be able to understand...haha

... said...

this is what liang yi wrote in chinese


Do you have a serious narcissistic tendencies


well...haha..it's my blog. i deserve to be able to do that. haha

... said...

我可以做我喜欢在我的博客

zzz

liangyi said...

你高兴就好 :P

... said...

liangyi- duh.haha