Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Change

Been thinking of change these past few days. Changing bits and pieces of lifestyle that would add to a better being. Anyways, what I changed today is the blog title. From a 'Space That Revolves Around Me' to ' The Asylum of Narcism'. Saw Ah Hoo's blog, Pace towards the memoir of mine. It sounds cool. Thought I should have a cool title for my blog too.

In my efforts of unearthing my life's proximity to inhumane narcissim I went to google for a thesaurus that would supply me with all the bombastic words to spice up my blog title. In the end stuck with words I knew . The words in the thesaurus didn't sound cool. Any comments or suggestions on the blog title?? :)

8 comments:

Laura Tiong said...

siao lang

liangyi said...

siaw da bo

... said...

nice wad..
hahahaha

liangyi said...

yeah, suit u.
tittle sounds bombastic.
self intro sux, but still suit u.
cz u Sxx

... said...

;(

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

sigh Ham. syok sendiri la you. can you at least put a photo of yourself in your new hair? in other words, ditch the hat. i mean, your hair is actually looks good, for once.

... said...

i like the latest comment