Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No stamps required!

Class starts at 12 today and so the feeling of going to bed isn't here just yet. Thought of changing the outlook of my blog. Though still quite similar but just something to make you feel as though you've entered another space on the net.

So found this picture, a picture of the box containing my suit and shoes which was posted here not too long ago. It makes a good header and thus new name and description for the blog. A blog I guess is for leisure bloggers just some place you would dump things which you want to share with people but no one in specific. In the blog, you don't need a stamp. And yeah, it's like putting your thoughts in text and posting it to the blog. Unless your the too free to do anything else blogger than I'm not too sure what's your blog for. :)

Can't help but to admire my blog. I think it looks it's best now :)

2 comments:

Jia Lin said...

backgroud colour still same la!!

... said...

but overall nicer rite?