Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not a bad choice....

Saw in Vyner's blog, "can I die and live again as another person?". Not the first time the thought struck me. To live as another person I never would imagine. Maybe I would just look different but then I guess living as another person just isn't too much fun. But I have thought about being born as another being though.

Housefly!
My number one choice. Analyze the life of a housefly. You have a short carefree life. First you're hatched as a maggot. You'll practically eat anything . When you reach adult flyhood life gets better. You get to fly around all day long and stop by for food or anything whenever you want to. Even shit smells good. What could seem negative in such a life that it would make you sad?

In the event of a fly swatter, well death is almost instant. :)


Orang utan.
This one hit me when I went to Semenggoh with friends the last sem break. Haha. You're moved into a sanctuary where no one is to harm you. Everyday someone provides you with food. ON top of that, every year ten of thousands of people come by to watch you hang by the vines. That's cool XD

Just the two creatures I would want to be. HAHA. Anyways if things like reincarnation doesn't exist or is not necessary then I would choose to be an angel ... cause i'm an angelic person.
Just felt the need to crap here since my sleep was disrupted and thus...I have a bit of free time.

2 comments:

Vyner said...

i want to be a housefly!

... said...

join the gang