Friday, October 3, 2008

Argh!! A holiday that really is too short!!

It was just last Friday when I arrived in Kuching and rushed to Open Air for a bowl of Kolo mee and sio bee. Today, a week has passed and I'm already supposed to start packing for my departure on Monday. It really is too short. My last holiday of seven weeks was too long. Haha. But maybe short holidays like these makes a person miss home more. :)





l

I guess the event with the most significance was my Grandma's 81st birthday. The one I left one day earlier for. 27th September. Then the day after that was my Granduncle no.6 75th Birthday. Then came Hari Raya. Visited the old lady who used to take care of my late grandmother. The only person who goes around screaming Ah Hock when she sees me. haha



Of course in between or rather everyday Anggum would come to my house in his Silver Myvi to bring me out. Then going out with friends and such. Oh yea...don't forget the 7 kolo mee and 2 laksa up till today. Still got one more laksa to eat tomorrow morning. Haha

2 comments:

eva said...

i want kolo mee too!!!!!& fried sio bee.sigh.

EMC said...

hammie