Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Indian Adventure


After so long I finally get stable internet connection to upload photos so I can post bout my Indian Night or rather UTP'S. So m y batch, the January 2008 batch is a small batch in terms of the Indian and Chinese population. There are only nine Indian guys and sadly for them, there's no Indian girls in our batch. The night was called Athiradee night. I kind of forgot what that means. Lost the flyer that explains everything.


Anyways I got myself a Jeepa for the night. Not sure how you spell it but I got the Jeepa from a street that reminds me a bit of India Street in Kuching except with more Indians. Haha.

(camera adds on 30 pounds. Haha)

So my Indian friends had this dance performance. A ten minute one. Guess what?? I joined in for like the last three minutes. dressing up as an Indian mafia walking from the door of the room to the stage, stopping somewhere in the middle to have a can of Red Bull and then accompanied to the stage by two Indian shemales. Haha. For there were no Indian girls in the batch, a few or most of my friends decided to dance in Saris. Haha.

After my walk I joined for the last song to dance. It was fun and exciting. A new experience. My first public dance and I was the only chinese guy performing. Sadly I don't have any photos of the performance to post up. If I do get my hand on some I'll be sure to post them up. Videos however I do have but I guess it would be just to hilarious to post them up. Haha.

1 comment:

eva said...

post d videos up!!i want to watch them.u actually look like 1 of d indian guys.d guy in purple. & which 1 tot u how 2 order mamak food in tamil/hindi