Sunday, October 19, 2008

My official ritirement.

Finally the English 2 course evaluation for drama is over. Breathing a sigh of relieve, I leave behind what could and hopefully is the last drama i'll be in my life. So here it is. I resign from the drama industry. It's been fun to work with Eric, Jenny, Serena and Chin.


Though I always dreaded practises, it was fun in one way or another. Though I say it;s fun, I do not wish to have to do it again. :) Hopefully the evaluation of our drama is a good one as it carries 20% of our overall English marks for this semester. :)



So my role was as a ghost and more importantly as a father in a drama which was about a ...well too complicated. Tell you if you wanna know. Mail me and i'll tell you.







3 comments:

eva said...

the shorts on ur fellow ghost is cute.im going to assume it's a girl since the ghost is about my height.so which 1 is jenny?& yes, i noe jenny is not a girl ;)

Henry Yew said...

You're so right, Eva, when you say that Jenny is not a girl. Poor Yong Jenn (in white shirt) has already become numb to that.

And Graham, since when you kept a blog?

Ivan Liaw said...

owh, ure from kuching? st.Jo?

do you noe... Pauline Liaw? :)