Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pushing it

Realising the magnitude of the three tests to come, the significance each of the finals marks would bring, I've been pushing myself toread more, driving forward , thinking positive. Tossing and turning, I wish I could have slept better on Tuesday night. Jumping into bed at 4a.m, I think I never really got any sleep. Waking up every half hour because of something. Because it's too hot, hamster too noisy, can tell other hamster on floor, thinking of finals. It wasn't until 8 a.m. that I actually dosed off and woke up at freaking 10a.m. Two hours of sleep seriously was not the ideal sleeping hours I wished for. The afternoon was the same. Went to bed at 2.30p.m, electricity got cut off at 3.00p.m. Oh my. I wasn't meant to sleep. 
Before I continue my pointful babbling about the small amounts of sleep I've been getting, I forgot to tel you all bout the present I got when I woke up from my two hour beauty sleep. The supervisor, the satanic creature with a sadistic heart, the evil eyes, left me and michael, my roommate an envelope each . It was a fine. A fine for breaking our door. Fifteen each. Wasn't the best present someone could hope for but it's still one that we laughed at. 


Oh yeah, then decided not to sleep in the afternoon and do some de. Then after dinner read lots of hse and did some past papers. Then it was dota at eleven. Haha. At twelve, we went down to throw eggs at Malaya. Could not get an egg at him because Kalai could not control himself and started before us. Then the new plan was to throw at Kalai. Did not in the end. Ended throwing the one in my hand at Kuahan. Hahaha

Coming back to my room, I thought I would read a bit and then sleep. Calvin came and the HSE madness mood was kicking in. We did and did more HSE till 3 something when I was over famished. Went mamak, came back at 4. Did more HSE. Lim came. Then we continued doing more HSE plus a lot of nonsense talk, till 5.45 a.m. Ah. Haha. Now 11A.M just woke up. Going to do HSE in awhile then DE. The two exams tomoro are seriously scary to think about. Can't wait for Saturday afternoon where I'll be free. Argh!!!!

1 comment:

liangyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.