Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wanfook has done it again.

Awesome beyond the imagination of mankind. Wanfook has come up with one of the greatest headers ever. I make myself proud. Vanity of the highest level, I came up with this neader using low tech technology. Utilising 4 different pictures and the paint software.



Definitely not my best pictures, i think one of my worst pictures . But hey, it's still me and I guess looking good or not in the picture, it's still me?? Haha.

Statics and dynamics is this saturday, 24 hours more to study. 24 hours more to total freeness. Can't wait. These past few days have been different. The block is slowly emptying. Everyone is going home. Oh yeah, went Ipoh yesterday. Had lots of fun. Too lazy to post bout it. Visit chua's blog to read it. Leaving UTP this saturday afternoon. Leaving the west this sunday night. I'm coming home!!!

6 comments:

liangyi said...

saturday afternoon?
thats meanns u gonna get out frm here earlier than me??!!!
eeeee, unfair!!!

btw,ur standing posture in pictures are all the same :P
and yaa, still u, the "sexy" u, as usual, hahaha xD

and i understand ur can't wait,LOL

Unknown said...

of cuz liangyi say graham is sexy.. haha..

LOVE BATTLE 4: LIANG YI, GRAHAM

STATUS: GOD KNOWS...

... said...

if the jan 08 admin account keeps coming here maybe i'll need to lock someone out form the account or strt moderating . haha. 26 more hours. I'm leaving!!
hahahaha

liangyi said...

to jan08 admin:
pls stop creating gossip and focus on ur study! get a Dean for this sem k :P

WK Chua said...

Graham you narcissist! :P Anyway, good luck in your final paper 2moro. See u soon in Kuching!

Laura Tiong said...

liang yi...i am standing by ur side.....admin seow!!!!hahahaha...