Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shaving the moustache

Here's one post I have been wanting to write up for nearly a week. Since the semeter started, I have not shaved my moustache. Haha.Too lazy to rotate the photo.

 Many comments were given for the ever growing moustache although still quite bare . I think it looks sexy. Haha. But no one ever gave that comment.  I think all were negative. Haha. Even Chua didn't want a kiss when I had a moustache.

So I decided to search for the shaver but I just couldn't find it. Went to Kopetro to get one shaver. My...there's so many choices of blade. Do you get the cheap one, the expensive on or the medium ranged one. They all look quite the same hough. Ended up getting the cheap one. A Gillette Buick 2.





 Here it is. I am shaved. Hahahahaha. Please don't look up the nostrils. Hahaha

2 comments:

Laura Tiong said...

Not bad ah the picture i took..and ur moustache definitely 100 degree not sexy!!!!

... said...

haha. wa..rara got read my blog also