Saturday, May 16, 2009

Running the examathon.

People all over the world of diferent colours and shapes, run many races in their lives, from the every famous rat race to the physically taxing marathons. Nevertheless, only great men run the examathon, the 27 hours examathon. Started at 9.00 a.m. on Friday the 15th ofMay to 12 p.m. on Saturday the 16th of May . Who knew that completing this examathon would leave such a great feeling of satisfaction and euphoria on me.

Late nights after late nights tryng to grasp as much as I can to sustain the mega wave of the academic curse I thought I would actually run out of midnight oil to burn. Who would have thought I'm still alive, very much alert and ready for more. The tiredness started from Tuesday night when I did not get enough sleep. then Wednesday night was the same. Friday morning, HSE, I felt as though I nearly slept half way through the paper. DE in the afternoon seemed so distant. Had my first can of Red Bull in oer a year. Hoping it would work. I think it might have or the thought that it might work actually made it work. Made it through DE. 

SP. Structured Programming, learning the language of C++ and Structured Query Language has actually been  one of hte most enjoyable subjects this semester. Difficult it might be, it is fun to do. 

I'm done witht the examathon. Time for a thon that everyone wants. Movieathon and dotathon. Started my dotathon since 1 p.m.  Played 4 games straight. Played till 5 something when Calvin called for dinner. Going to continue when people come back from sleep, sports Ipoh. Haha. Cannot wait to play some more. Many more. Then when everyone is toot ired to play some moe, it's 90210 time. Been holding back from 90210 for awhile. Taking a two day break before starting my preparations to have the big smackdown with EM. 

The smackdown with EM. hAPPENING NEXT SATURDAY AT 9 AM TILL 12 NOON.  Can't wait. After that I'll be enjoying my 2 months holidays in Kuching and such!~!!!!!

No comments: