Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Am I ready for my driving test??

Hermmm.... sitting here blogging in my own blog and the class blog, I totally forgot all about my driving test on Wednesday until I was listing things out to put in the upcoming events place. haha. Well maybe if I had been driving as much as the time i've been spending in fornt of the computer maybe I would be a pro. Anyhows, I'm confident in myself ace-ing the test. The hill, the side parking, the three point turning, and the road should be ok. Maybe prepare a bit of bribe with me?? haha . Anyways will be waiting to pass the test so I can drive the two cars at home.

I know, they're not the greatest cars or maybe even great cars. But would you rather walk?? With the petrol price at wad , RM2.68 I'd rather drive and pay for the petrol of these two cars compared to a BMW or a Benz. Don't under estimate proton cars. Tomoro will be my last lesson before my test. Maybe I should give my instructor a scare on the road. haha.

No comments: