Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The traditional Intro...

So far going through tonnes of blogs, i realised that most blogs have a short introduction post about the blogger or about the topics that would be discussed. Maybe it would be nice if I too had a introduction post bout myself since I hope this blog to be about me n things or people around me. Ok so I'm a guy. Let's get that straighten out. On the 21st of November 1990, the world felt that something great was going to happen, it was me. I was born into this world.That makes me eighteen this coming November. Of course throughour this 17++ years i've gone through multiple ups and downs and now i'm studying at Universiti Teknologi Petronas(UTP) in Perak. Previously I studied at Tadika Sri Keria, St. Jude Kindergarten, SRB St. Joseph and then SMB St. Joseph. I come from a family of five. Two sisters, a mother and a father. Gosh I feel as though i'm in an interview room where thay start with a crappy question, 'can you please introduce yourself and your background'. HAHA. So I guess thats all I would shareso publicly as on a blog. I mean if you know me and ask I would say much more but then it's not nice having too many strangers knowing too much about yourself ;)

No comments: