Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The 'P' Era begins...

Long long ago, well maybe just nearly seven months ago I was a hardcore passenger. A pure passenger who knew nothing bout how the car is driven. Then in December I got myself an automobile Guru 'Ah Ma' (Mdm. Lai) . Now most people looked down upon my Guru cause my Guru is the only female instructor at Kota Semarahan and some more the oldest one. But don't judge a book by it's cover. Look at Master Shi Fu from Kungfu Panda, he was small and old, but he turned Po into the ultimate dragon warrior.Don't compare me with Po cause you know 'm like a thousand times better looking and all that. You know... Haha. The point is after a few Sagas, a few Kancils , an 'L' license renewal, and many ringgits , I am now a certified 'P' driver. Remember, don't judge me by my 'P'. I mean P practically stands for protocol, procedure, and process. Anyways I got a 20/20. Perfect score. How many people have done that. I mean Brendan has but who else can say they have??? Anyways I have obtained the 'S' license long long ago. 'S' stands for skills. Now I have all three 'P' , 'L' , S '. It simply spells please. Please let me drive. Haha.


No comments: