Monday, July 7, 2008

Eating like tommorow going back UTP!!! ;)



I think I gained too much weight. I think I better watch it. I think I got to stop going out for late night suppers. Owh what the heck. I have only one week left in Kuching before I go back to UTP. Ok that statement just made UTP sound like a very bad place but it isn't. It's just that in Perak there's no kolo mee, laksa, kueh chap, sio bee, bak chang, cha kueh, etc. No insult but compare all of these to the malay food I'll have to be eating, it's like eating in a restaurant compared to going home to eat grass from your own front lawn. :) Though of over stuffing myself with food but couldn't do it. Had only a siew pau, kolo mee and bak moi. Thought of having more but did not dare to push it since there's still one week. Might try something more drastic one Sunday night though. Haha.

Kolo mee


Bak MOi


I guess before I go back I have to eat a few more things though.


Mee Jawa, few dozens of sio bee, many more bowls of kolo mee and laksa, cha kueh. Actually not many things but a few things in large quantities. Haha

No comments: