Thursday, July 10, 2008

Which came first??The Ham or the road??

Throughout my whole life I have had tonnes of people walking up to me and say,

Why is your Chinese name same as the road??


I guess in so many ways I could have answered I always chose my personal favourite

The road was named after me




If you were to observe the above you would realize why sometimes people just believe what I just said. Sometimes I too believe what I say. Haha. But until today I still do not know which came first. Me or the house. I guess I could ask but sometimes when I feel like it I could just imagine the better past.haha. So whenever you thihk of the lame chicken egg question, think off the ham and the road question. Haha.

1 comment:

~Jasmine~ said...

hey,Graham!
that's what i'm thinking of asking u too..
why is there a road in kuching having the same name as u??
haha..anyway,mind if i add your blog to my blog's list?