Saturday, July 5, 2008

An eating place I've never been before.

Dylan : Where to go for supper??
Adrian : Kenyalang!!
Me : I wanna buy DVD let's go to Jalan Song
Adrian : Kenyalang also can buy
Me : Fine , Kenyalang then. But got place to eat there meh??




Dylan drove us to Kenyalang but wow, it was a Kenyalang I've never been too. When I told Dylan and Adrian bout this they looked at me as though there was something wrong with my mind. Haha. The place was nice. Hidden behind the Kenyalang stores. Had sweet cha kueh, salty cha kueh and the best of all, cha kolo mee. The tastier kolo mee I've eaten in my short 17+++ yrs and if not mistaken my first ever cha kolo mee.




So Adrian wasn't lying just to get me to go Kenyalang after all. There were seriously DVD's late at night at Kenyalang. Please don't laugh, it's been awhile since I've been to Kenyalang and I think it must be like more than ten years since I've gone to have a walk at Kenyalang at night.


2 comments:

EMC said...

this is kuching piracy?
how...pitiful...
haha

Jervynna said...

mann... u just made me miss home by a hundred folds =( nice blog though!