Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Whic will get the better of me??




Seems to me like this semester break I'm spending in Kuching is really just a battle of calories versus exercise. Kolo mee, laksa, basketball and badminton. Well that's just a really short summary of what calories and exercise meant. Been eating like there's no tomorrow. It's like 3.01 p.m and here's the list of what i've eaten today: one kolo mee, wanton, 2 popia, 3 pieces of KFC, a few pieces of pizza and I guess there's lots more to come. The only thing that might save me from all these extra calories is exercise. Been playin lots of games these past few days. Badminton in the morning and basketball in the afternoon. The question is, have i burnt more than i eat?? Only time will tell. In three more weeks we will know. haha.



No comments: