Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tiring but fun day!!

Basketball as usual on a Saturday morning?? Nopes!! Alvin was back and instead of a more fun and exciting basketball outing, it seemed to be yet a boring day of basketball as not many turned up to play. Again as usual people who have just come back from studies miss kolo mee. Alvin insisted on going to the coffee shop to have kolo mee. Today, i actually resisted kolo mee and instead just had a bowl of soup made of seaweed and cabbage. So proud of myself. Alvin followed me back and we hanged out. Then at night, I had a fun time at our reunion dinner.




Even then, I had a bowl of soup and chicken caesar salad. Trying to shed a few extra pounds. Got back home after a long night and now putting it all down on words. Lately hve been more focused on the class blog instead my vain blog. Haha. ; )

No comments: